Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Best Husband in the WORLD!


Chris "kidnapped" me and took me to Anniversary Inn last night. He is the best husband in the world. This week has been a really hard, stressful, frustrating week because of a lot of different things. My wonderful husband took it upon himself to let me (and him!) relax away from the stresses of life for a night. We spent the night in a covered wagon, "just outside a saloon in Jackson Hole" (the saloon doors led to the bathroom). It was so fun! The shower water came out of bottles tipped upside down and the entrance to the shower were saloon doors! We enjoyed a fabulous Domino's dinner-my favorite-, delicious lemon bars from Sara, cheesecake from the Inn, and the most amazing breakfast in the morning. I love my husband so much and am so grateful for his kindness towards me all the time. Thank you for a super stress-free get-away, Chris!

2 comments:

Call Commotion said...

What a good husband!! You deserved every bit of that surprise!! I hope you are doing well and let me know if there is anything that I can do!

vine street said...

Hey!! We have stayed in that exact room, on our first anniversary. I love the bottles in the shower. You do have a great husband!