So when Chris got a manual car, I asked him if you could tell the difference between a manual and automatic car from watching it drive. He told me that a manual will lurch forward a little as the driver shifts. I thought "that's funny. My automatic Corolla lurches a little as it switches gears." And so I went on with my life, puzzled a bit by if I could be cool enough to tell the difference of cars around me as I drove-it became a game to entertain me on my drives to and from work.
Well today I got a new car (well, almost new). Chris spent an amazing amount of time being my knight in shining armor. He toiled under my car, replacing black goo with cherry red fluid, and presented me with a new automatic car. I didn't even feel my Corolla shifting as we went on a 'test drive'!!!! It's amazing and I love having my transmission fluid changed! Hooray for a fabulous husband and a 'like-new' car! :) I love you, Chris!
Baseball Trip 2026: Texas!
6 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment