Chris and I enjoyed a wonderful weekend in Brian Head at my parent's cabin. My favorite part was that we went for a walk...or should I say trudge through the beautiful snow in the backyard. I thought it would be fun to explore so we put on our snow pants and boots and set out. Well, the snow was up to our knees and at one point Chris sank to his hip! It was so fun! Chris had snow gloves on so he laid down and swam through the snow-I had a few times where I almost lost a boot trying to pull my foot up to take another step. By the end, we did the barrel roll across the snow for about 10 feet before we were too dizzy to go anymore. It was a blast! We also played darts for the first time together. I wish I knew how to get pictures from my phone to the computer because I got a bulls eye! Then Chris got double bulls eye!!! We had a great time and can't wait to go back!
Mt Nebo/Silver Lake Hikes
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment