This is the view from our room:
At Pearl Harbor with a USS Arizona veteran
On the USS Bowfin Submarine...we practiced at that park in Provo on Center Street :)
Chris at the USS Arizona Memorial (love the Asian tourist with the camera behind him)
We got to go on a train tour and through the garden maze at the Dole Pineapple Plantation
Chris giving an offering and ringing the bell at the Byodo-In Temple. The gardens were beautiful!
My warrior husband with his tatoos at the PCC
Ready to eat at the PCC Luau
Makani Catamaran Sail-this is before I got seasick :(

Hiking Diamond Head Crater-I've never been on a hike with so many stairs!

At the top-BEAUTIFUL!

Sea Life Park-Chris said he always wanted one of these

Picnic dinner at sunset on the beach

Top of Waikiki restaurant-it revolved 360 degrees every hour!

Laie Temple-FYI the temple's last session on Saturdays is 12 noon...we showed up at 2...oops

My one and only rainbow that we saw-about an hour before we went to the airport

My handsome husband....and our stylin' car!

A little cultural experience

We had SO much fun! Sadly, we didn't take our camera when we went to Hanauma Bay (not that it goes under water or anything) but that was incredible! Unfortunately, despite lathering (i'm not exaggerating) sunscreen on ourselves, we both FRIED! We bought Aloe and used almost the whole bottle. We are recovering though :)I LOVE HAWAII!!!!!



3 comments:
That looked like a fun trip! So romantic to go on a getaway like that... and to let the honeymoon live all year long! (can you believe we both have been married almost a year?!) Loved the pics.
Oh you little sneak! I found your blog through Danikas! Now we will be good ol' blog friends. Hawaii looked AWESOME. I am jealous! how is chicago!? We miss having you around!
Fun, fun, fun!!!
Post a Comment