
Notice anything missing?
I DO!!!!!!!
Well here's the story. I was off to another grand adventure here in the Village of Schaumburg...an adventure that I thought would take me from the apartment to Walmart and back. Little did I know of the fate that awaited...
I will preface by saying that after experiencing the roads here in Schaumburg, I take back anything and everything I ever said about Provo roads being bad. These roads are horrendous! There are potholes and cracks and bumps EVERYWHERE. As I was driving to Walmart, there were about four or five of these potholes (which are about the size of a base in baseball) all spread out over my lane. Since there were two choices: 1) go right over them or 2) swerve into the car next to me, I chose option 1...and LOST MY HUBCAP in the process!I pulled into a bank parking lot and ran back to find my hubcap. Silly me, I didn't check to see what my other ones looked like because there were at least 20 hubcaps strewn over the side of the road! I picked a Toyota one up and headed back to my car. I picked wrong! I went back and found a very nice family who was picking up the hubcaps and putting them on the grass next to the road. They were very helpful and the little boy ended up finding mine after I explained that it had only 4 holes (turns out most hubcaps have 5...who knew?).
On a happier note, I have discovered a wonderful thing about having a large table in our apartment. It is a scrapbooker's heaven! I spent a few hours today working on my wedding pictures. Only a few pages left, and then onto graduation! :)



2 comments:
i am so impressed that you are almost done scrapbooking your wedding pictures! If only I could be so diligent and on top of things... :)
Oh my goodness! what an adventure! how in the world does a hubcap just come off like that? Yay for scrapbooking! I (kind of) started once . . .
Post a Comment