What a HAPPY Mother's Day! Sometimes I still pinch myself because being a mom is just the best thing in the world. For these daughters I hoped, I prayed, I cried, I wished, and I could not be happier. They are so wonderful and I absolutely love being a mommy! Sweet Savannah gave me multiple "loves" today just out of the blue on her own accord. Emily giggled back and forth with me after a feeding. I love them so much and I feel so loved by them. I am so blessed to be a mother to my darling little girls! Life is far from perfect and there are not many grand adventures happening in my life but some of my favorite days are days that I just get to spend laying on the ground, playing with my girls. Or taking the girls to the park to play with Chris on his lunch break. Family is what it's all about and I love that 100% of my time is needed and used up in being with my family. I love these girls, I love being their mother, and I love my amazing husband who makes it easy to be a mom. Happy Mother's Day from this happy momma!
Mt Nebo/Silver Lake Hikes
2 days ago




1 comment:
You're a great mom! Love you
Post a Comment