Friday, April 6, 2012

New Project

My newest undertaking is making a blessing dress for our baby girl.  I bought all the fabric, lace, and notions this week and am excited to create!  Hopefully it turns out as amazing as I am envisioning :) I'm making the "D" dress-the one on the bottom.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

wow!

A mother heart said...

Just found your blog...love that little dress! baby girls are so fun! I have a bunch of bags of baby girls clothes you are welcome to. Let me know if you want to come weed through them...not all are from me, some are from friends of my sis-in-law that just landed at our house.
I love the name of your blog too...Living the Dream is a saying on our house.

Frank Poulsen said...

You are so talented! She will look like a little angel in it. I'm excited we will be down there when she is blessed!
Sara