Tuesday, October 5, 2010


Dear Hyundai Sonata,

We will not miss you. We am so glad you are gone from our lives. You are the reason we will never buy another Hyundai. You are the reason we will never have PepBoys service any of our cars. You are the reason I got yelled at for being a woman and trying to resolve a car issue. You are the reason for 10 months of car service headache. You are the reason some of our friends and family will never buy a Hyundai. I hope you treat your new owners better than you treated us. We will not think of you fondly-only to tell others of our awful experience with you. Goodbye. Forever.

Renae and Chris

3 comments:

Nathan Whatcott said...

:) sounds great

Kristina said...

that's how I felt about our VW Passat. Boo to Volkswagons too!

Landon and Julie said...

CONGRATS ON THE SELL! WAHOO!