Cute? OUCH! As I was happily frolicking in the water at the beach with Spencer and Nathan, along came a meanie stingray and STUNG me. What a painful experience! Nathan heroically pulled me to shore on the boogie board before I rode the lifeguard truck to the lifeguard station. When the lifeguard asked me to tell her how bad my pain was on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst pain in my life...I knew it was definitely at 10! I had to soak my foot in hot water for 2 hours before the pain subsided. The first 30 minutes were EXCRUCIATING! At least I had fun for the first 45 minutes at the beach :) Thanks for the entertainment, Nathan, Spencer, and mom!
Mt Nebo/Silver Lake Hikes
2 days ago



4 comments:
THAT LOOKS PAINFUL! YOU POOR THING!
REALLY? Oh my gosh! I am sorry this happened to you, how obnoxious. Has anyone in your family gotten stung before? Are you feeling better now? I sure hope so!
At least it wasn't your heart! It looks awfully painful. So sorry to hear about it. Hope you are having fun with your family:)
What a RUDE stingray!
Post a Comment