Monday, February 9, 2009

Redecorating...in the dark!

Here are some pictures of our fabulous home updating projects. We painted an accent wall in our living room and made curtains for over the sink. It would have been a perfect day for projects except...the power went out just as Chris was finishing and getting ready to do the final touching up! After flipping every breaker for the whole house, I held the flashlight as Chris finished painting! We ate dinner and then I went back to finishing up the curtains. Randomly, the two outlets by the kitchen table would not work for either the sewing machine or the iron, so I ended up moving the sewing machine to the bedroom floor to finish. Despite our crazy happenings, the accent wall looks amazing and the curtains are really cute! Take a look!Chris all ready to go!
Our fabulous accent wall (above) and curtains (below)

5 comments:

Lovinlifetothemax said...

Super cute; I love the accent wall. I like the color you picked. It looks great and I love the Sexton in the middle! :)

Lovinlifetothemax said...

P.S. What a cute addition to the kitchen with your curtain. That should make washes dishes a fun party!

Cory said...

ok ya, i really need to come over and check it out in person. But hey, do you think they'd allow you to do that in my room? lol

Renae said...

HAHA no.

Jonathan said...

I love your posts!