Before we left for Thanksgiving Point, Chris surprised me with an delicious meal, complete with tin plates, dutch oven, and everything else you need to eat outdoors...indoors! The food was divine and the company even better, of course. I have the best husband in the whole world!

Then we carpooled up to Thanksgiving Point/Cornbelly's with Ryan and Kim to meet up with Seth and Cindy and Dusty and Jessica. They gave out free handwarmers-yay!

They had this huge rocking chair so we took a cute couples picture...can't you picture us in 60 years?

The whole group on the rocking chair. It was ginormous!

The haunted creature that was very dark and very scary. Of course, Brave Chris was not scared.

Ryan and Kim!

Good friends!

Seth and Cindy in the normal size rocking chairs :)

I love us!

The end.
1 comment:
Love the pics! Looks like you had a fun night. I'm amazed at that rocking chair-- it is SO cool! Yes, I am picturing you two as an old couple!
Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment