Monday, August 18, 2008

Going Back to...

After a get-to-know you session with the Stake President of the BYU 22nd Stake, Chris received a call to be the 2nd counselor in the BYU 104th Ward bishopric and was set apart on Sunday. So we are now officially back in a single's ward...but married, of course. :) Our ward covers most of Sparks, where my (Renae's) parents met and got married...I always joked that I would move there when I was ready to get married and now look at me! Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun! Called back into the singles ward! What are you being asked to do in the ward? Teach RS? Well good luck with your new responsibilities.

Happy Anniversary to you and Chris!!! It's been a great year. Married life is the best, isn't it?

Kim said...

Well!! I can't say that we won't miss you, because we will! But that is super exciting! You will have to keep us posted on how it goes!